Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Dad
Father’s Day – it’s just one day, but the right gift will be enjoyed for many years. This Father’s Day, show Dad how much you appreciate his hard work and support by giving him a recliner or barstool so he can relax and kick back.
Gift #1: A Comfy Recliner
Every Dad deserves a recliner to kick back in. We’ll help you find the perfect one: A classic overstuffed leather recliner, a massaging recliner or a rocking recliner. Whatever suits his style – a distinguished brown leather recliner, a glider recliner, a swivel recliner that can double as a desk chair, or a sleek and modern black leather recliner.
Gift #2: A Trusty Barstool
Whether your dad’s a beer, wine or whisky drinker, a good barstool makes any drink better. And barstools aren’t just for home bars – they’re perfect for pulling up to the kitchen counter or island at breakfast, or taking it easy on the patio or balcony. A barstool is also perfect for tending the grill and relaxing at the same time. We’ll help you find the indoor or outdoor barstool that’s best for your Dad.
Bonus Gift Idea! A Replacement for Old or Broken Furniture
A small furniture upgrade can bring a big jolt of happiness to your dad. You might be asking, “But how do I know what type of furniture my Dad needs?”
Here are a few questions to help you figure out what’s best:
- Does his breakfast chair have a cushion?
- How old is his desk chair?
- What’s broken? Does he have any chairs or furniture with creaky legs? Does he have furniture that’s held together with glue, screws or tape?
- What furniture is past its prime? Is he still using a kitchen table from the 80’s? Does he have a folding card table out on the patio? If so, it’s time for an upgrade.
- Does he have an ottoman to put his feet up? A recliner? A reclining love seat?
This Father’s Day, give your dad the gift of relaxation. To browse barstools, recliners, home bars and other furniture for Dad, click here to visit our online gallery. Or, visit our brand new Lehigh Valley showroom at 224 Nazareth Pike in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.